We're Hiring! Tattly's Seeking a Spring 2020 Intern!
Team Tattly is seeking a spring 2020 intern! An ideal candidate would be a college or graduate student who is available through summer 2020. You should be a quick learner and a hustler, and a team player who is willing to do as many temporary tattoos as humanly possible.
The internship is a 2 day/week position 9 am to 5 pm (12-16 hrs/week total). It is a paid position. The start date is March 15 and ends in September with the possibility of extension. (Please note, you *must* be legally allowed to work in the US!)
The Tattly intern will primarily assist the marketing and social media team at Tattly HQ with a focus on brand awareness and driving traffic to Tattly.com. Tattly has an engaged audience across Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook, and Twitter as well as a network of friends & fans, and this position will play a vital role in keeping up the good momentum! They will also gain key insight into all aspects of a fast growing, creative, and entrepreneurial organization.
- Dive into our Google analytics etc. and find the sites that send us eyeballs, then shower them with love and samples. Also, confetti
- Maintain and grow our press & ambassador contact lists
- Nurture & foster relationships with Tattly fans
- Brainstorm and assist with Instagram stories
- Generate organic social media reports
- Assist with weekly social media setup across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest
- Work Tattly stations at events within the NYC area
- Occasionally model for our photo team wearing Tattly
- Overall positive attitude and an eagerness to learn
- Lover of animated GIFs
- You like words (excellent communication skills)
- Organized, with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments
- You can figure things out on your own. You know how to give it a Google.
- You're reliable. Yes means Yes!
- You can handle multiple tasks at once. Like this guy.
- You know how to use Google Docs
- Familiarity with platforms such as Dropbox, Slack and Shopify
- Access to our confetti drawer
- Free Tattly!
Tattly was started by Tina Roth Eisenberg out of her frustration of her daughter bringing home hideous temporary tattoos. She set out to change the world of temporary tattoos and has quite unexpectedly created a new industry.
Tattly started as a side project and has grown into a healthy little company that ships temporary tattoos around the world and makes people smile. Tattly was recently featured in the NYTimes which made the team really happy.
To get an idea about our founder’s values and how she runs her companies, watch this 99U talk.
How to Apply
If this job description gets you excited, we’d love to hear from you. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a thoughtful, brief self-introduction, why you'd make a good fit for this role, the schedule you would be able to commit to the internship, and a joke or animated GIF. (If you don't send a joke or GIF, your application will not be considered.)
Be sure to include “Tattly Internship” in the subject line so we know that you’ve read the entirety of this job description.