Illustrator Chris Buzelli's Armored Bird Tattly is perfect for when you need to artfully put your guard up. En garde!
Size: 3" x 4"
Tattly are safe and non-toxic, lasting on average 2-4 days. We suggest placing on oil-free areas where skin does not stretch and keep them clean! Watch our Application Video to become a pro.
New York, NY
After graduating from Rhode Island School of Design, Chris moved to New York City and began his career as an illustrator. His work has appeared in many national publications, books and projects for design firms/advertising agencies. While his oil paintings can be seen in various galleries throughout the US. He also teaches once a week at RISD and SVA. Currently he lives with his wife, SooJin, and mini-pinscher, Sota in the East Village NYC.
Shipped with love outta Brooklyn, NY.
Free domestic shipping with orders of $35 and up
A note for international customers: Occasionally overseas shipments will take a longer time due to the delivery country’s customs. Each customs office is different and Tattly is not responsible for any extra fees or tariffs.
More by Chris Buzelli
Applying Tattly is SUPER EASY!
1. Skin should be clean, dry and free of makeup, sunscreen or lotions.
2. Remove clear top sheet.
3. Press tattoo, design facing down, onto skin.
4. Hold wet cloth against back of tattoo. Press down and make sure to wet it thoroughly.
5. Wait 30 seconds, then peel off paper backing.
6. Gently rinse image with water for best effect.