Blue Butterfly Sticker
Fluttering in is our beautiful, bright, and bold Blue Butterfly Sticker designed by naturalist illustrator Kelsey Oseid. Contains one sticker.
Tattly Stickers are made from vinyl with a matte UV and are removable, which means you can stick and restick them without having to worry about any sticky gunk! Go ahead and apply them to all of your smooth surfaces without fear!
Kelsey Oseid is an illustrator, author, and amateur naturalist based in Minneapolis, MN. Her gouache illustrations focus on natural history subjects like taxonomy, biodiversity, and taxidermy, as well as related subjects like astronomy and the ways humans relate to the natural world.
Shipped with love outta Brooklyn, NY.
Free domestic shipping with orders of $40 and up
A note for international customers: Occasionally overseas shipments will take a longer time due to the delivery country’s customs. Each customs office is different and Tattly is not responsible for any extra fees or tariffs.
More by Kelsey Oseid
Applying Tattly is SUPER EASY!
1. Skin should be clean, dry and free of makeup, sunscreen or lotions.
2. Remove clear top sheet.
3. Press tattoo, design facing down, onto skin.
4. Hold wet cloth against back of tattoo. Press down and make sure to wet it thoroughly.
5. Wait 30 seconds, then peel off paper backing.
6. Gently rinse image with water for best effect.