Luck has landed when you wear Ladybugs by Society6 artist Lorien Stern.
Size: 1.5" x 2"
Tattly tattoos are safe and printed with vegetable-based ink, lasting on average 2-4 days. We suggest placing on oil-free areas where skin does not stretch and keep them clean! Watch our Application Video to become a pro.
Lorien Stern is a full time artist living in Inyokern, California, a small town in the Western Mojave Desert. She makes ceramic art and runs a small brand consisting of clothing, home goods, and accessories. Her goal as an artist is to make people feel happy when they see her work with subjects related to nature, celebration, and death.
Shipped with love outta Brooklyn, NY.
Free domestic shipping with orders of $40 and up
A note for international customers: Occasionally overseas shipments will take a longer time due to the delivery country’s customs. Each customs office is different and Tattly is not responsible for any extra fees or tariffs.
Applying Tattly is SUPER EASY!
1. Skin should be clean, dry and free of makeup, sunscreen or lotions.
2. Remove clear top sheet.
3. Press tattoo, design facing down, onto skin.
4. Hold wet cloth against back of tattoo. Press down and make sure to wet it thoroughly.
5. Wait 30 seconds, then peel off paper backing.
6. Gently rinse image with water for best effect.