Shape of Love Tattoo
Love has no boundaries, but it sometimes has a shape. We heart this original hand lettered one by master calligrapher Martina Flor.
Size: 3" x 3"
Tattly tattoos are safe and printed with vegetable-based ink, lasting on average 2-4 days. We suggest placing on oil-free areas where skin does not stretch and keep them clean! Watch our Application Video to become a pro.
Martina Flor combines her talents as both a designer and an illustrator in the drawing of letters. Based in Berlin, she runs a leading studio in lettering and custom typography working for clients all over the Globe such as The Washington Post, Vanity Fair, Harper Collins, Monotype, Etsy, Adobe, Fontshop and Cosmopolitan among others. Her work has been featured in many publications and she teaches and lectures extensively.
Shipped with love outta Brooklyn, NY.
Free domestic shipping with orders of $40 and up
A note for international customers: Occasionally overseas shipments will take a longer time due to the delivery country’s customs. Each customs office is different and Tattly is not responsible for any extra fees or tariffs.
Applying Tattly is SUPER EASY!
1. Skin should be clean, dry and free of makeup, sunscreen or lotions.
2. Remove clear top sheet.
3. Press tattoo, design facing down, onto skin.
4. Hold wet cloth against back of tattoo. Press down and make sure to wet it thoroughly.
5. Wait 30 seconds, then peel off paper backing.
6. Gently rinse image with water for best effect.