Summer Gal is just temporarily lounging over here, because it's summer somewhere. This dreamy Tattly is by artist and illustrator Loveis Wise.
Size: 3" x 3.5"
Tattly are safe and non-toxic, lasting on average 2-4 days. We suggest placing on oil-free areas where skin does not stretch and keep them clean! Watch our Application Video to become a pro.
Loveis Wise is a freelance illustrator and designer whose name is a sentence. She works predominately in Photoshop but enjoys painting in gouache/oils when feasible. She has worked with a few amazing clients such as Google, The New Yorker, The NYT, and Cartoon Network to name a few. You can find prints and wearable pieces of her work at Etsy.com/shop/loveiswise.
Shipped with love outta Brooklyn, NY.
Free domestic shipping with orders of $35 and up
A note for international customers: Occasionally overseas shipments will take a longer time due to the delivery country’s customs. Each customs office is different and Tattly is not responsible for any extra fees or tariffs.
Applying Tattly is SUPER EASY!
1. Skin should be clean, dry and free of makeup, sunscreen or lotions.
2. Remove clear top sheet.
3. Press tattoo, design facing down, onto skin.
4. Hold wet cloth against back of tattoo. Press down and make sure to wet it thoroughly.
5. Wait 30 seconds, then peel off paper backing.
6. Gently rinse image with water for best effect.