The designs in the Black Set give the appearance of a realistic tattoo as well as the comfort of knowing that they'll come right off.
The Black Set includes the following designs: Aperture by Jason Santa Maria, Scribble by James Victore, Heart Links by Jennifer Daniel, Camera 1 by Julia Rothman, Ship by Mike Lowery, Mother by Chris Glass, What to Focus On by Marc Johns, and Thinkin of a Master Plan by Arianna Orland.
Each set includes 8 Tattlys and comes packaged in our new card stock sleeve with a full-color photo on the front! It also comes with a free single Tattly Sponge!
Applying Tattly is SUPER EASY!
1. Skin should be clean, dry and free of makeup, sunscreen or lotions.
2. Remove clear top sheet.
3. Press tattoo, design facing down, onto skin.
4. Hold wet cloth against back of tattoo. Press down and make sure to wet it thoroughly.
5. Wait 30 seconds, then peel off paper backing.
6. Gently rinse image with water for best effect.