Pilea Plant Tattoo
Don't forget to share this one with a friend - the Pilea Plant is also called the "friendship plant" because of the shareable pups she sprouts as she grows!
Size: 3" x 3"
Tattly tattoos are safe and non-toxic, lasting on average 2-4 days. We suggest placing on oil-free areas where skin does not stretch and keep them clean! Watch our Application Video to become a pro.
Brooklyn, New York
Claudia Pearson draws for a living. She has a product line of tea towels, totes and other fun things. She also gets hired to illustrate for books, magazines and advertising agencies. Her travels, love of veggies and community all feed her creativity. Take a peek inside her Brooklyn studio over on the blog!
Shipped with love outta Brooklyn, NY.
Free domestic shipping with orders of $35 and up
A note for international customers: Occasionally overseas shipments will take a longer time due to the delivery country’s customs. Each customs office is different and Tattly is not responsible for any extra fees or tariffs.
More by Claudia Pearson
Applying Tattly is SUPER EASY!
1. Skin should be clean, dry and free of makeup, sunscreen or lotions.
2. Remove clear top sheet.
3. Press tattoo, design facing down, onto skin.
4. Hold wet cloth against back of tattoo. Press down and make sure to wet it thoroughly.
5. Wait 30 seconds, then peel off paper backing.
6. Gently rinse image with water for best effect.