You Tried Pin
This slightly imperfect star shape is doing it's best, just like you. You tried! Nobody can fault you for trying. Here is a gold star. You deserve it.
Size: 1" x 1"
Size: 1" x 1"
Gold pin with black enamel fill has a standard pin back with a rubber clutch.
Adam J. Kurtz (aka @adamjk) is an artist and author whose illustrative work is rooted in honesty, humor and a little darkness. His books have been translated into over a dozen languages and his “very personal” work for clients like Strand Bookstore and Urban Outfitters has been featured in the New Yorker, VICE, Adweek and more.
Shipped with love outta Brooklyn, NY
Applying Tattly is SUPER EASY!
1. Skin should be clean, dry and free of makeup, sunscreen or lotions.
2. Remove clear top sheet.
3. Press tattoo, design facing down, onto skin.
4. Hold wet cloth against back of tattoo. Press down and make sure to wet it thoroughly.
5. Wait 30 seconds, then peel off paper backing.
6. Gently rinse image with water for best effect.
Remove it? Are you serious? But it looks so lovely on you! Okay, okay.
The easiest way to remove your Tattly is by using Scotch® tape. Simply take a strip of tape and stick it over the edge of your tattoo. Rub it a little and peel it away and voilà: It's Only Temporary.
An alternative way to remove your tattoo is with a bit of baby oil or lotion right before hopping into a steamy shower. You can watch our removal video to see these recommended methods in action.