Kelsey Oseid's extraordinary Ribbon-Tailed Astrapia has the longest tail-to-body ratio of any Tattly on earth! Use your binoculars to spot his unique plumage deep in the forest of New Guinea. Or, just add water to bring this magnificent bird out in the urban jungle with you. Move quickly, though. He'll disappear after two to four days.
Tattly are safe and non-toxic, lasting on average 2-4 days. We suggest placing on oil-free areas where skin does not stretch and keep them clean! Watch our Application Video to become a pro.
Kelsey Oseid is an illustrator, author, and amateur naturalist based in Minneapolis, MN. Her gouache illustrations focus on natural history subjects like taxonomy, biodiversity, and taxidermy, as well as related subjects like astronomy and the ways humans relate to the natural world.
Shipped with love outta Brooklyn, NY.
Free domestic shipping with orders of $35 and up
A note for international customers: Occasionally overseas shipments will take a longer time due to the delivery country’s customs. Each customs office is different and Tattly is not responsible for any extra fees or tariffs.
Applying Tattly is SUPER EASY!
1. Skin should be clean, dry and free of makeup, sunscreen or lotions.
2. Remove clear top sheet.
3. Press tattoo, design facing down, onto skin.
4. Hold wet cloth against back of tattoo. Press down and make sure to wet it thoroughly.
5. Wait 30 seconds, then peel off paper backing.
6. Gently rinse image with water for best effect.