All of the Colors
Looking for a delicate take on the classic rainbow? All of the Colors by Jason Polan brings the spectrum full circle.
Size: 2.5" x 2.5"
Tattly are safe and non-toxic, lasting on average 2-4 days. We suggest placing on oil-free areas where skin does not stretch and keep them clean! Watch our Application Video to become a pro.
New York, NY
Jason Polan was a New York based artist whose Every Piece of Art in the Museum of Modern Art is a cult favorite. He founded the Taco Bell Drawing Club, and his illustrations and projects appeared in The New York Times, The New Yorker, Believer Magazine and ARTnews. He was a prolific artist who endeavored to sketch everyone in the city for his 2015 Every Person in New York.
Shipped with love outta Brooklyn, NY.
Free domestic shipping with orders of $35 and up
A note for international customers: Occasionally overseas shipments will take a longer time due to the delivery country’s customs. Each customs office is different and Tattly is not responsible for any extra fees or tariffs.
Applying Tattly is SUPER EASY!
1. Skin should be clean, dry and free of makeup, sunscreen or lotions.
2. Remove clear top sheet.
3. Press tattoo, design facing down, onto skin.
4. Hold wet cloth against back of tattoo. Press down and make sure to wet it thoroughly.
5. Wait 30 seconds, then peel off paper backing.
6. Gently rinse image with water for best effect.