The ultimate sticker for those that feel that all food and surfaces can be improved by the addition of an egg. Contains one sticker.
Tattly Stickers are made from vinyl with a matte UV and are removable, which means you can stick and restick them without having to worry about any sticky gunk! Go ahead and apply them to all of your smooth surfaces without fear!
Brooklyn, New York
Nancy Pappas is a freelance illustrator and designer based in Brooklyn, NY and Seoul, South Korea. Her work reflects her love for food and travel. No matter where she is in the world, you’ll find her exploring, taste-testing, and illustrating the different cultures and cuisines she encounters.
Shipped with love outta Brooklyn, NY.
Free domestic shipping with orders of $35 and up
A note for international customers: Occasionally overseas shipments will take a longer time due to the delivery country’s customs. Each customs office is different and Tattly is not responsible for any extra fees or tariffs.
Applying Tattly is SUPER EASY!
1. Skin should be clean, dry and free of makeup, sunscreen or lotions.
2. Remove clear top sheet.
3. Press tattoo, design facing down, onto skin.
4. Hold wet cloth against back of tattoo. Press down and make sure to wet it thoroughly.
5. Wait 30 seconds, then peel off paper backing.
6. Gently rinse image with water for best effect.