It’s our first instrument design and for a great cause with Tattly Does Good! Turn the page in music education while also channeling your inner rockstar.
80% of the purchase price for Electric Guitar design by Julia Rothman will go directly to VH1 Save the Music Foundation, the not-for-profit organization dedicated to restoring instrumental music education in America’s public schools. This product page will update quarterly to show how much this Tattly was able to raise. Since the April 2015 launch, we have been able to donate $2,418.30 (as of July 2019).
Size: 1.5" x 6"
Tattly are safe and non-toxic, lasting on average 2-4 days. We suggest placing on oil-free areas where skin does not stretch and keep them clean! Watch our Application Video to become a pro.
Shipped with love outta Brooklyn, NY.
Free domestic shipping with orders of $35 and up
A note for international customers: Occasionally overseas shipments will take a longer time due to the delivery country’s customs. Each customs office is different and Tattly is not responsible for any extra fees or tariffs.
Applying Tattly is SUPER EASY!
1. Skin should be clean, dry and free of makeup, sunscreen or lotions.
2. Remove clear top sheet.
3. Press tattoo, design facing down, onto skin.
4. Hold wet cloth against back of tattoo. Press down and make sure to wet it thoroughly.
5. Wait 30 seconds, then peel off paper backing.
6. Gently rinse image with water for best effect.