It's the eye of the tiger, it's the needle and thread. Wear Tessa Perlow's Stitched Tiger when you need some subtle ferocity.
Size: 3.5" x 3"
Tattly are safe and non-toxic, lasting on average 2-4 days. We suggest placing on oil-free areas where skin does not stretch and keep them clean! Watch our Application Video to become a pro.
Asbury Park, NJ
Tessa Perlow is a fiber artist based in Asbury Park, NJ and specializing in embroidery and repurposed garments. Inspired by Nature and Magic, she utilizes embroidery techniques and beading to embellish clothing and embroidered illustrations. You can buy her embroidery designs through her Etsy store!
Shipped with love outta Brooklyn, NY.
Free domestic shipping with orders of $35 and up
A note for international customers: Occasionally overseas shipments will take a longer time due to the delivery country’s customs. Each customs office is different and Tattly is not responsible for any extra fees or tariffs.
Applying Tattly is SUPER EASY!
1. Skin should be clean, dry and free of makeup, sunscreen or lotions.
2. Remove clear top sheet.
3. Press tattoo, design facing down, onto skin.
4. Hold wet cloth against back of tattoo. Press down and make sure to wet it thoroughly.
5. Wait 30 seconds, then peel off paper backing.
6. Gently rinse image with water for best effect.