Manage your expectations wearing Don't Expect People to Change by Stefan Sagmeister.
Size: 2.5" x 1.5"
Tattlys are safe and non-toxic, lasting on average 2-4 days. We suggest placing on oil-free areas where skin does not stretch and keep them clean! Watch our Application Video to become a pro.
New York, New York
has worked for the Rolling Stones, The Talking Heads, Lou Reed, and The Guggenheim Museum. Exhibitions on Sagmeister's work have been mounted in New York, Philadelphia, Tokyo, Osaka, Seoul, Paris, Lausanne, Zurich, Vienna, Prague, Cologne & Berlin.
Shipped with love outta Brooklyn, NY
More by Stefan Sagmeister
Applying Tattly is SUPER EASY!
1. Skin should be clean, dry and free of makeup, sunscreen or lotions.
2. Remove clear top sheet.
3. Press tattoo, design facing down, onto skin.
4. Hold wet cloth against back of tattoo. Press down and make sure to wet it thoroughly.
5. Wait 30 seconds, then peel off paper backing.
6. Gently rinse image with water for best effect.
Remove it? Are you serious? But it looks so lovely on you! Okay, okay.
The easiest way to remove your Tattly is by using Scotch® tape. Simply take a strip of tape and stick it over the edge of your tattoo. Rub it a little and peel it away and voilà: It's Only Temporary.
An alternative way to remove your tattoo is with a bit of baby oil or lotion right before hopping into a steamy shower. You can watch our removal video to see these recommended methods in action.