Eye see the future and it looks temporary...
This soulful new pair of Tattly by August Lamm is made with black vegetable-based inks to mimic the look of a real tattoo for 3-5 days.
Size: 2" x 1.5"
Tattly are safe and non-toxic, lasting on average 2-4 days. We suggest placing on oil-free areas where skin does not stretch and keep them clean! Watch our Application Video to become a pro.
August Lamm is a Paris-based illustrator working in an antique engraving style. She uses a technique called crosshatching to achieve depth and shadow using only black lines. August teaches online and hosts a podcast about life and work as a freelance artist..
Shipped with love outta Brooklyn, NY.
Free domestic shipping with orders of $35 and up
A note for international customers: Occasionally overseas shipments will take a longer time due to the delivery country’s customs. Each customs office is different and Tattly is not responsible for any extra fees or tariffs.
More by August Lamm
Applying Tattly is SUPER EASY!
1. Skin should be clean, dry and free of makeup, sunscreen or lotions.
2. Remove clear top sheet.
3. Press tattoo, design facing down, onto skin.
4. Hold wet cloth against back of tattoo. Press down and make sure to wet it thoroughly.
5. Wait 30 seconds, then peel off paper backing.
6. Gently rinse image with water for best effect.