Let people know that you reserve the right to bear arms on your bare arms while wearing Nic Annette Miller's "Bear."
Size: 2" x 4"
Tattly are safe and non-toxic, lasting on average 2-4 days. We suggest placing on oil-free areas where skin does not stretch and keep them clean! Watch our Application Video to become a pro.
Brooklyn, New York
Nic Annette Miller grew up in the Rocky Mountains where she studied printmaking and design before relocating to Brooklyn, NY with her companion Sheila. Her work consists of researching various wildlife and habitats to bridge visual metaphors that conceptualize innate curiosity and theory. Did you know her multidisciplinary work also includes installation, stop-motion and writing?
Shipped with love outta Brooklyn, NY.
Free domestic shipping with orders of $35 and up
A note for international customers: Occasionally overseas shipments will take a longer time due to the delivery country’s customs. Each customs office is different and Tattly is not responsible for any extra fees or tariffs.
More by Nic Annette Miller
Applying Tattly is SUPER EASY!
1. Skin should be clean, dry and free of makeup, sunscreen or lotions.
2. Remove clear top sheet.
3. Press tattoo, design facing down, onto skin.
4. Hold wet cloth against back of tattoo. Press down and make sure to wet it thoroughly.
5. Wait 30 seconds, then peel off paper backing.
6. Gently rinse image with water for best effect.