Are you a personable individual? You love building authentic, long-lasting relationships? You enjoy talking on the phone and are known to always have a smile on your face? Then please read on:
Tattly is currently looking for a high-energy, driven Custom Sales Representative with solid business-to-business sales and/or account management experience. You will be responsible for developing and implementing sales models and meeting sales targets set by the management team.
- Assist in planning and implementing Tattly’s Customization Sales strategy for a variety of markets
- Ability to actively engage incoming custom sales opportunities, identifying client solutions, negotiating, and closing
- Manage the entire order process, from order placement until the product is in the client’s hands; including, but not limited to, pricing, follow up, production timelines, payment, tracking.
- Generating new business by pro-active selling and leveraging existing relationships, prospecting, conducting market analysis and cold calling
- Maintain and develop existing account relationships / repeat customers
- Together, with the sales and marketing team, creating marketing concepts for your accounts and implementing them
- Organize and attend trade exhibitions and events to increase brand awareness and new client acquisition
- Identifying product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends and competitors
- Calculating and preparing offers for a wide variety of custom orders
Skills and Qualifications:
- You possess a talent for sales and have great organizational skills
- You are self-confident and have strong communication skills
- You are highly motivated and have the ability to work independently
- You are a good negotiator and think creatively
- You have an enthusiasm for and knowledge of Tattly products
- You have the ability to work in a fast paced, team environment
- You have a track record of over-achieving quota in past sales positions
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit and the confidence to perform on an incentive-based compensation plan
- Solid understanding of retail math
- Strong proactive approach with a team player outlook
- College degree preferred and/or equivalent sales/sales support experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Start-up experience a plus
- Knowledge of NetSuite a plus
- Occasional Tattly modeling (yes, really)
- Bonus: Experience selling promotional products or familiarity with the ad specialty market
- Three weeks vacation
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Delicious snacks, endless coffee
- Dog friendly office
- Endless tattoo supply
- 24/7 access to our confetti drawer
How to Apply
Please send us a thoughtful email to email@example.com explaining why you'd be a good fit for our Custom Tattly Sales Representative role. Please include a joke and your salary requirements.
Tattly was started by Tina Roth Eisenberg out of her frustration of her daughter bringing home hideous temporary tattoos. She set out to change the world of temporary tattoos and has quite unexpectedly created a new industry.
Tattly licenses art from professional artists who get a generous cut of every single sale. We produce everything we can in the US and ship everything out of our beautiful office in Boerum Hill, Brooklyn. Team Tattly is part of a small artist community within The Invisible Dog Art Center.
Tattly started as a side project and has grown into a healthy little company that ships temporary tattoos around the world and makes people smile. Tattly was recently featured in the NYTimes which made the team really happy.
To get an idea about our founder’s values and how she runs her companies, watch this 99U talk.