These new mini doughnuts by Nancy Pappas are too pretty to eat, but we wouldn't blame you if you tried. (Please don't, though)
Size: 2.5" x 2.5"
Tattly tattoos are safe and non-toxic, lasting on average 2-4 days. We suggest placing on oil-free areas where skin does not stretch and keep them clean! Watch our Application Video to become a pro.
Brooklyn, New York
Nancy Pappas is an illustrator and designer based in Brooklyn, NY. Her work reflects her love for food and travel. No matter where she is in the world, you’ll find her exploring, taste-testing, and illustrating the different cultures and cuisines she encounters. She's currently the Design Director and Travel Editor at Cherry Bombe — a multi-media publication celebrating women and food.
Shipped with love outta Brooklyn, NY.
Free domestic shipping with orders of $35 and up
A note for international customers: Occasionally overseas shipments will take a longer time due to the delivery country’s customs. Each customs office is different and Tattly is not responsible for any extra fees or tariffs.
Applying Tattly is SUPER EASY!
1. Skin should be clean, dry and free of makeup, sunscreen or lotions.
2. Remove clear top sheet.
3. Press tattoo, design facing down, onto skin.
4. Hold wet cloth against back of tattoo. Press down and make sure to wet it thoroughly.
5. Wait 30 seconds, then peel off paper backing.
6. Gently rinse image with water for best effect.