Everyday I’m Hustlin
For those who know how to hustle, Everyday I'm Hustlin by Arianna Orland will show the world that you aren't just a part-time hustler. Wear it proudly because your work ethic deserves a second look.
Paper Jam Press, founded by Arianna Orland, make each of their letterpress designs using turn-of-the-century gothic wood type letters which don't always quite match.
Size: 3" x 2.5"
Tattlys are safe and non-toxic, lasting on average 2-4 days. We suggest placing on oil-free areas where skin does not stretch and keep them clean! Watch our Application Video to become a pro.
San Francisco, California
Arianna is a California native who grew up on healthy doses of sunshine and frozen yogurt. She is a creative director, UX designer, artist, and educator with a street-smart flair. Her impressive client list includes several renowned design agencies and innovative start ups on both coasts. We especially love her Paper Jam Press prints, which feature great (and possibly familiar) words to live by.
Shipped with love outta Brooklyn, NY
Applying Tattly is SUPER EASY!
1. Skin should be clean, dry and free of makeup, sunscreen or lotions.
2. Remove clear top sheet.
3. Press tattoo, design facing down, onto skin.
4. Hold wet cloth against back of tattoo. Press down and make sure to wet it thoroughly.
5. Wait 30 seconds, then peel off paper backing.
6. Gently rinse image with water for best effect.