From My Workday Sofa Spot to My Evening Sofa Spot Tattoo
Artist Amber Vittoria created this piece as friendly reminder to take breaks, do nothing, nap, and set up boundaries to take time for yourself. :)
Size: 2.5" x 3.5"
Tattly tattoos are safe and printed with vegetable-based ink, lasting on average 2-4 days. We suggest placing on oil-free areas where skin does not stretch and keep them clean! Watch our Application Video to become a pro.
New York, NY
Amber Vittoria is a Forbes 30 Under 30 artist working in New York City; her work focuses on the portrayal of women within art, and she has collaborated with like-minded brands, such as NBC, Warby Parker, Gucci, The New York Times, and Instagram, on pieces that further said narrative. You can buy prints of her work on Society6!
Shipped with love outta Brooklyn, NY.
Free domestic shipping with orders of $40 and up
A note for international customers: Occasionally overseas shipments will take a longer time due to the delivery country’s customs. Each customs office is different and Tattly is not responsible for any extra fees or tariffs.
More by Amber Vittoria
Applying Tattly is SUPER EASY!
1. Skin should be clean, dry and free of makeup, sunscreen or lotions.
2. Remove clear top sheet.
3. Press tattoo, design facing down, onto skin.
4. Hold wet cloth against back of tattoo. Press down and make sure to wet it thoroughly.
5. Wait 30 seconds, then peel off paper backing.
6. Gently rinse image with water for best effect.