Adorn yourself with the queen of Cruciferous vegetables: Kale by Lara Gastinger.
Size: 3" x 4.5"
Tattly tattoos are safe and non-toxic, lasting on average 2-4 days. We suggest placing on oil-free areas where skin does not stretch and keep them clean! Watch our Application Video to become a pro.
Lara Call Gastinger is an artist and botanical illustrator from Charlottesville, Virginia and was the chief illustrator of the Flora of Virginia, a botanical reference manual for Virginia. She has been awarded two gold medals (2007, 2018) at the Royal Horticultural Society Botanical Art shows in London and her work is in the Hunt Institute for Botanical Documentation. She is widely known on Instagram for leading others in creating and maintaining their own perpetual nature journals.
Shipped with love outta Brooklyn, NY.
Free domestic shipping with orders of $35 and up
A note for international customers: Occasionally overseas shipments will take a longer time due to the delivery country’s customs. Each customs office is different and Tattly is not responsible for any extra fees or tariffs.
Applying Tattly is SUPER EASY!
1. Skin should be clean, dry and free of makeup, sunscreen or lotions.
2. Remove clear top sheet.
3. Press tattoo, design facing down, onto skin.
4. Hold wet cloth against back of tattoo. Press down and make sure to wet it thoroughly.
5. Wait 30 seconds, then peel off paper backing.
6. Gently rinse image with water for best effect.