Petite Landscapes Tattoo
Enjoy a little slice of nature with these miniature landscapes by tattooer Jess Chen.
Size: 3" x 4.5"
Tattly tattoos are safe and non-toxic, lasting on average 2-4 days. We suggest placing on oil-free areas where skin does not stretch and keep them clean! Watch our Application Video to become a pro.
Jess Chen is a Toronto based tattoo artist whose work primarily focuses on depicting the organic simplicity of nature. She has a background in fine arts and graphic design. Pushing her work in different directions is integral to her practice as she is now exploring pottery, floral arrangements, jewelry and textile designs. Her recent work can be found on Instagram and stay tuned to her stories to see a day to day perspective on her practice.
Shipped with love outta Brooklyn, NY.
Free domestic shipping with orders of $35 and up
A note for international customers: Occasionally overseas shipments will take a longer time due to the delivery country’s customs. Each customs office is different and Tattly is not responsible for any extra fees or tariffs.
Applying Tattly is SUPER EASY!
1. Skin should be clean, dry and free of makeup, sunscreen or lotions.
2. Remove clear top sheet.
3. Press tattoo, design facing down, onto skin.
4. Hold wet cloth against back of tattoo. Press down and make sure to wet it thoroughly.
5. Wait 30 seconds, then peel off paper backing.
6. Gently rinse image with water for best effect.