Pinky Promise is a collaboration with Tea Leigh, created to benefit Planned Parenthood of New York City (PPNYC). The Tattly Does Good collection partners an artist with meaningful not-for-profit organizations to raise awareness and raise funds. With each sale of the design, we donate 80% to the organization.
Tattly is proud to stand with PPNYC to help ensure that all people in our city can access quality, affordable care. Since the launch in late November 2017, we have donated $313.42 through sales of this design (as of October 2018).
Size: 3.5" x 3"
Tattlys are safe and non-toxic, lasting on average 2-4 days. We suggest placing on oil-free areas where skin does not stretch and keep them clean! Watch our Application Video to become a pro.
Shipped with love outta Brooklyn, NY.
Free domestic shipping with orders of $35 and up
A note for international customers: Occasionally overseas shipments will take a longer time due to the delivery country’s customs. Each customs office is different and Tattly is not responsible for any extra fees or tariffs.
Applying Tattly is SUPER EASY!
1. Skin should be clean, dry and free of makeup, sunscreen or lotions.
2. Remove clear top sheet.
3. Press tattoo, design facing down, onto skin.
4. Hold wet cloth against back of tattoo. Press down and make sure to wet it thoroughly.
5. Wait 30 seconds, then peel off paper backing.
6. Gently rinse image with water for best effect.