Beep beep! What would our great cities without the hard work of our sanitation departments? With its friendly civic worker and adorable alley cat, Sanitation Truck by Ed Miller is sure to appeal to everyone, from young truck lovers to urban planners!
Size: 3" x 1.5"
Tattly are safe and non-toxic, lasting on average 2-4 days. We suggest placing on oil-free areas where skin does not stretch and keep them clean! Watch our Application Video to become a pro.
New York, NY
Ed Miller is writes and illustrates children's books. Since graduating from Parsons School of Design, he has been an art director at Random House and has had his work published for over 20 years. Ed creates fine art prints, collages, textiles, room decor, and apparel for children and pets.
Shipped with love outta Brooklyn, NY.
Free domestic shipping with orders of $35 and up
A note for international customers: Occasionally overseas shipments will take a longer time due to the delivery country’s customs. Each customs office is different and Tattly is not responsible for any extra fees or tariffs.
More by Ed Miller
Applying Tattly is SUPER EASY!
1. Skin should be clean, dry and free of makeup, sunscreen or lotions.
2. Remove clear top sheet.
3. Press tattoo, design facing down, onto skin.
4. Hold wet cloth against back of tattoo. Press down and make sure to wet it thoroughly.
5. Wait 30 seconds, then peel off paper backing.
6. Gently rinse image with water for best effect.