What a twist! Turns out this minimalist tattoo by Tasnim Baghdadi is temporary.
Size: 3" x 4"
Tattly tattoos are safe and printed with vegetable-based ink, lasting on average 2-4 days. We suggest placing on oil-free areas where skin does not stretch and keep them clean! Watch our Application Video to become a pro.
Tasnim Baghdadi is an artist and designer who works with multiple mediums including illustration, painting, mixed-media and installation. Known best for her black line drawings ranging between the abstract and the figurative she has created unique visual concepts for editorials, startups and non profit organizations. Besides her artistic practice she also works as an art educator for museums and as an independent lecturer and curator.
Shipped with love outta Brooklyn, NY.
Free domestic shipping with orders of $40 and up
A note for international customers: Occasionally overseas shipments will take a longer time due to the delivery country’s customs. Each customs office is different and Tattly is not responsible for any extra fees or tariffs.
More by Tasnim Baghdadi
Applying Tattly is SUPER EASY!
1. Skin should be clean, dry and free of makeup, sunscreen or lotions.
2. Remove clear top sheet.
3. Press tattoo, design facing down, onto skin.
4. Hold wet cloth against back of tattoo. Press down and make sure to wet it thoroughly.
5. Wait 30 seconds, then peel off paper backing.
6. Gently rinse image with water for best effect.