Unicorn Snot - Pretend Pink
Stars In A Jar
It's snot that we don't love Tattly all on their own. But when a Unicorn sneezes, you can't just let it go to waste! Temporarily give your Tattly magical powers with a lightweight glitter gel that will shine your true colors all over the place.
- Just swipe it on your Tattly (or face, body, or friend) for an iridescent addition to your look. (Watch out for your eyes!)
- Unicorn Snot dries clear and feels lightweight, and lasts hours.
- Remove Snot easily with makeup wipes, or a damp paper towel.
- Please don’t rinse it into the sink! Help us keep oceans Snot-free.
No Unicorns Harmed. This product is proudly made vegan and cruelty-free
Size: 1.6 fl oz./ 45 mL
Applying Tattly is SUPER EASY!
1. Skin should be clean, dry and free of makeup, sunscreen or lotions.
2. Remove clear top sheet.
3. Press tattoo, design facing down, onto skin.
4. Hold wet cloth against back of tattoo. Press down and make sure to wet it thoroughly.
5. Wait 30 seconds, then peel off paper backing.
6. Gently rinse image with water for best effect.
Remove it? Are you serious? But it looks so lovely on you! Okay, okay.
The easiest way to remove your Tattly is by using Scotch® tape. Simply take a strip of tape and stick it over the edge of your tattoo. Rub it a little and peel it away and voilà: It's Only Temporary.
An alternative way to remove your tattoo is with a bit of baby oil or lotion right before hopping into a steamy shower. You can watch our removal video to see these recommended methods in action.