Write The Future Tattoo
Write the Future is a collaboration with Lisa Congdon, created to benefit 826 National. The Tattly Does Good collection partners an artist with meaningful not-for-profit organizations to raise awareness and raise funds. With each sale of the design, we donate 80% to the organization.
Tattly is proud to help kids Write the Future along with 826 National! Founded by Dave Eggers and Nínive Clements Calegari, the nonprofit organization is dedicated to helping kids improve their writing skills at eight locations across the United States. Learn more.
Size: 3" x 3"
Tattly tattoos are safe and non-toxic, lasting on average 2-4 days. We suggest placing on oil-free areas where skin does not stretch and keep them clean! Watch our Application Video to become a pro.
Shipped with love outta Brooklyn, NY.
Free domestic shipping with orders of $35 and up
A note for international customers: Occasionally overseas shipments will take a longer time due to the delivery country’s customs. Each customs office is different and Tattly is not responsible for any extra fees or tariffs.
Applying Tattly is SUPER EASY!
1. Skin should be clean, dry and free of makeup, sunscreen or lotions.
2. Remove clear top sheet.
3. Press tattoo, design facing down, onto skin.
4. Hold wet cloth against back of tattoo. Press down and make sure to wet it thoroughly.
5. Wait 30 seconds, then peel off paper backing.
6. Gently rinse image with water for best effect.