Yay! Balloon Pair
Celebrate the little (or big) things in life, and bring a little “Yay!” with these uplifting balloons.
Size: 1.5" x 3"
Made of natural rubber latex which may cause allergies. Use a pump to inflate the balloon.
WARNING - Choking Hazard
Children under eight years can choke or suffocate on uninflated or broken balloons. Adult supervision required. Keep uninflated balloons away from children. Discard broken balloons at once.
Keep balloons away from eyes and face, the bursting of the balloon may cause injury.
Mike Lowery has illustrated dozens of books for kids and adults. Every morning he draws some weird new thing that he's learned in his sketchbooks, and these drawings were recently collected in his book Random Illustrated Facts. He lives in Decatur, GA.
Shipped with love outta Brooklyn, NY.
Free domestic shipping with orders of $35 and up
A note for international customers: Occasionally overseas shipments will take a longer time due to the delivery country’s customs. Each customs office is different and Tattly is not responsible for any extra fees or tariffs.
Applying Tattly is SUPER EASY!
1. Skin should be clean, dry and free of makeup, sunscreen or lotions.
2. Remove clear top sheet.
3. Press tattoo, design facing down, onto skin.
4. Hold wet cloth against back of tattoo. Press down and make sure to wet it thoroughly.
5. Wait 30 seconds, then peel off paper backing.
6. Gently rinse image with water for best effect.