DIY Galaxy Manicure with Live Love Polish
You don't have to be a professional nail artist to make your manicure look like Cardi B's. Just add water and tiny Tattly to your talons for a temporarily glam lewk.
For this DIY we teamed up with Live Love Polish to experiment with layering their special magnetized polish with metallic Tattly. The polish comes with a little magnet to wave over while it's still wet, bringing flecks of shine to the top of the nail. We trimmed up some metallic Stars by Oliver Jeffers to make our nails look as dreamy as the Milky Way. Here are the steps:
2. Paint a solid coat of Siamese over your dried coat of black polish.
3. Wave the included magnet over the polish while it's still very wet.
4. Let the polish dry completely.
5. Trim tiny Tattly close to the design so it will conform to the nail.
6. Place the Tattly on the nail. (Are you still with us?)
7. The fun part! Load up your sponge with a little water and gently pat the back of the Tattly to transfer the design to the nail.
8. Et voila! Your nail is a star!
9. Repeat on each nail and cover with a thin layer of clear topcoat, if you want to make your manicure last longer.
10. Out of this world!
11. Never go out for a professional manicure again!
Thank you Live Love Polish for sending us this cool new shade. Playing with the magnet is a lot of fun and really brings out the shine in the polish. Check out a few more looks that we played with below, using their regular polishes.
All together now!