Inclusive Future Tattoo
For those striving for a more inclusive future! We are all human and we all deserve love & acceptance.
Size: 3" x 1.5"
Tattly tattoos are safe and non-toxic, lasting on average 2-4 days. We suggest placing on oil-free areas where skin does not stretch and keep them clean! Watch our Application Video to become a pro.
Bianca Negrón (Pronouns She/They) is a Queer Gender-fluid Latinx Artist who focuses on creating art that is inclusive and provides representation, visibility and support within the LGBTQ+/Trans/GNC/TS communities. Bianca runs an online-based design shop that features products such as enamel pins, accessories and apparel.
Shipped with love outta Brooklyn, NY.
Free domestic shipping with orders of $35 and up
A note for international customers: Occasionally overseas shipments will take a longer time due to the delivery country’s customs. Each customs office is different and Tattly is not responsible for any extra fees or tariffs.
Applying Tattly is SUPER EASY!
1. Skin should be clean, dry and free of makeup, sunscreen or lotions.
2. Remove clear top sheet.
3. Press tattoo, design facing down, onto skin.
4. Hold wet cloth against back of tattoo. Press down and make sure to wet it thoroughly.
5. Wait 30 seconds, then peel off paper backing.
6. Gently rinse image with water for best effect.