It's not just a phase! We'll always love the celestial beauty of Moon Phases by Amanda C. Marino.
Size: 2.5" x 4"
Tattly are safe and non-toxic, lasting on average 2-4 days. We suggest placing on oil-free areas where skin does not stretch and keep them clean! Watch our Application Video to become a pro.
Brazilian artist Amanda C. Marino is a painter and photographer living in South Florida. With watercolor as her media of choice, Amanda explores the similarities of space and sea, as well as celestial bodies and earthly bodies; allowing her to erase the lines between real and unreal, the known and unknown. Her inspiration for painting comes from a deep desire to be truly present. By slowing down her stream of consciousness, Amanda appreciates the natural world one stain at a time.
Shipped with love outta Brooklyn, NY.
Free domestic shipping with orders of $35 and up
A note for international customers: Occasionally overseas shipments will take a longer time due to the delivery country’s customs. Each customs office is different and Tattly is not responsible for any extra fees or tariffs.
More by Amanda C. Marino
Applying Tattly is SUPER EASY!
1. Skin should be clean, dry and free of makeup, sunscreen or lotions.
2. Remove clear top sheet.
3. Press tattoo, design facing down, onto skin.
4. Hold wet cloth against back of tattoo. Press down and make sure to wet it thoroughly.
5. Wait 30 seconds, then peel off paper backing.
6. Gently rinse image with water for best effect.