The Glowing Garden Tattoo Sheet (Glow-in-the-Dark)
In half classic black and half glowing white ink, Rose Wong's new Tattly Sheet goes from day to night with a ton of delight.
Just trim up the shareable sheets, apply, & let some light show... wait for darkness, watch them glow!
Size: 4"x 6"
Tattly tattoos are safe and non-toxic, lasting on average 2-4 days. We suggest placing on oil-free areas where skin does not stretch and keep them clean! Watch our Application Video to become a pro.
Rose Wong is an illustrator based in Brooklyn, NY who likes to combine the natural with unnatural. You might recognize Rose Wong's work from the New York Times, Man Repeller, or the New Yorker, to name a few. When not drawing, she makes zines and ceramics, and currently has 50 (and growing) plants in her collection.
Shipped with love outta Brooklyn, NY.
Free domestic shipping with orders of $35 and up
A note for international customers: Occasionally overseas shipments will take a longer time due to the delivery country’s customs. Each customs office is different and Tattly is not responsible for any extra fees or tariffs.
Applying Tattly is SUPER EASY!
1. Skin should be clean, dry and free of makeup, sunscreen or lotions.
2. Remove clear top sheet.
3. Press tattoo, design facing down, onto skin.
4. Hold wet cloth against back of tattoo. Press down and make sure to wet it thoroughly.
5. Wait 30 seconds, then peel off paper backing.
6. Gently rinse image with water for best effect.