Winged Duo Tattoo
You'll float like a butterfly and sting like a bee with our metallic Winged Duo Tattly by Camille Chew!
Size: 3" x 2"
Tattly tattoos are safe and printed with vegetable-based ink, lasting on average 2-4 days. We suggest placing on oil-free areas where skin does not stretch and keep them clean! Watch our Application Video to become a pro.
Camille Chew is an illustrator whose work explores themes of mythology, fantasy, and the occult. She grew up in Ithaca, NY and is now based in Providence, RI. Camille can most often be found in the studio drawing stylish modern-day witches. We highly recommend you check her new Modern Witch calendar, and her illustrations for Basic Witches and The Astrology of You and Me books.
Shipped with love outta Brooklyn, NY.
Free domestic shipping with orders of $40 and up
A note for international customers: Occasionally overseas shipments will take a longer time due to the delivery country’s customs. Each customs office is different and Tattly is not responsible for any extra fees or tariffs.
Applying Tattly is SUPER EASY!
1. Skin should be clean, dry and free of makeup, sunscreen or lotions.
2. Remove clear top sheet.
3. Press tattoo, design facing down, onto skin.
4. Hold wet cloth against back of tattoo. Press down and make sure to wet it thoroughly.
5. Wait 30 seconds, then peel off paper backing.
6. Gently rinse image with water for best effect.