These beautifully illustrated characters are pulled from Oliver Jeffers’ books, including his latest, Here We Are, which debuted as #1 on the New York Times Bestseller list. The eight animals include Blue Peacock, Crocodile, Great Panda, Orangutan, Penguin, Ruby Octopus, Sperm Whale, and Zebra. Jeffers was one of Tattly’s earliest artists, and the Wildlife Set is the first collaboration using artwork from his picture books.
Tattlys are safe and non-toxic, lasting on average 2-4 days. We suggest placing on oil-free areas where skin does not stretch and keep them clean! Watch our Application Video to become a pro.
Shipped with love outta Brooklyn, NY
Applying Tattly is SUPER EASY!
1. Skin should be clean, dry and free of makeup, sunscreen or lotions.
2. Remove clear top sheet.
3. Press tattoo, design facing down, onto skin.
4. Hold wet cloth against back of tattoo. Press down and make sure to wet it thoroughly.
5. Wait 30 seconds, then peel off paper backing.
6. Gently rinse image with water for best effect.
Remove it? Are you serious? But it looks so lovely on you! Okay, okay.
The easiest way to remove your Tattly is by using Scotch® tape. Simply take a strip of tape and stick it over the edge of your tattoo. Rub it a little and peel it away and voilà: It's Only Temporary.
An alternative way to remove your tattoo is with a bit of baby oil or lotion right before hopping into a steamy shower. You can watch our removal video to see these recommended methods in action.