It’s wheely fun to ride a skateboard when you’re Bigfoot! The perfect Rob Hodgson Tattly for temporary skaters and pro sasquatches alike.
Size: 3.5" x 3.5"
Tattly tattoos are safe and printed with vegetable-based ink, lasting on average 2-4 days. We suggest placing on oil-free areas where skin does not stretch and keep them clean! Watch our Application Video to become a pro.
Rob spends his days in Bristol, England, making a mess and turning it into illustration projects, quality goods and books for kids. Working with lo-fi techniques, traditional processes and new digital technologies, he puts everything in a blender to make his delicious art smoothies. He cites Yoko Ono, Ed Templeton and Arthur Russell among his influences.
Shipped with love outta Brooklyn, NY.
Free domestic shipping with orders of $40 and up
A note for international customers: Occasionally overseas shipments will take a longer time due to the delivery country’s customs. Each customs office is different and Tattly is not responsible for any extra fees or tariffs.
Applying Tattly is SUPER EASY!
1. Skin should be clean, dry and free of makeup, sunscreen or lotions.
2. Remove clear top sheet.
3. Press tattoo, design facing down, onto skin.
4. Hold wet cloth against back of tattoo. Press down and make sure to wet it thoroughly.
5. Wait 30 seconds, then peel off paper backing.
6. Gently rinse image with water for best effect.