Betta Fish Tattoo
She's fierce, she's colorful, she's afraid of her own reflection. She's Betta Fish by Helen Dealtry.
Size: 3" x 3.5"
Tattly tattoos are safe and printed with vegetable-based ink, lasting on average 2-4 days. We suggest placing on oil-free areas where skin does not stretch and keep them clean! Watch our Application Video to become a pro.
From her Hudson, NY design studio, Helen Dealtry creates printed textile designs and original artwork and teaches classes in watercolor and ink. Known best for her distinct hand-painted floral designs, Helen has worked with some of the leading names in the fashion and interiors industry, including Loeffer Randall, Anthropologie, and Aerin Lauder.
Shipped with love outta Brooklyn, NY.
Free domestic shipping with orders of $40 and up
A note for international customers: Occasionally overseas shipments will take a longer time due to the delivery country’s customs. Each customs office is different and Tattly is not responsible for any extra fees or tariffs.
More by Helen Dealtry
Applying Tattly is SUPER EASY!
1. Skin should be clean, dry and free of makeup, sunscreen or lotions.
2. Remove clear top sheet.
3. Press tattoo, design facing down, onto skin.
4. Hold wet cloth against back of tattoo. Press down and make sure to wet it thoroughly.
5. Wait 30 seconds, then peel off paper backing.
6. Gently rinse image with water for best effect.