Barn Owl Tattoo
Our Barn Owl Tattly has us owl smiles! In owl seriousness, we're thrilled to share the work of practicing tattoo artist, Noko.
Size: 3" x 4.5"
Tattly tattoos are safe and printed with vegetable-based ink, lasting on average 2-4 days. We suggest placing on oil-free areas where skin does not stretch and keep them clean! Watch our Application Video to become a pro.
Originally from Japan, Noko is a practicing tattoo artist based in Amsterdam, Netherlands. She started practicing the art of tattoo when she was just 8 years old and has tattooed more than 50 people until she was 12! Now, she is practicing tattoo with silicone and fruit until she becomes old enough to become an official tattoo artist.
Shipped with love outta Brooklyn, NY.
Free domestic shipping with orders of $40 and up
A note for international customers: Occasionally overseas shipments will take a longer time due to the delivery country’s customs. Each customs office is different and Tattly is not responsible for any extra fees or tariffs.
More by Noko
Applying Tattly is SUPER EASY!
1. Skin should be clean, dry and free of makeup, sunscreen or lotions.
2. Remove clear top sheet.
3. Press tattoo, design facing down, onto skin.
4. Hold wet cloth against back of tattoo. Press down and make sure to wet it thoroughly.
5. Wait 30 seconds, then peel off paper backing.
6. Gently rinse image with water for best effect.