Need a boost of cute? Look no further than our tiny Duckling Tattly from illustrator Kevin Waldron. Like most ducklings, this one will need a little water to stick around.
Size: 1.5" x 1.5"
Tattly tattoos are safe and printed with vegetable-based ink, lasting on average 2-4 days. We suggest placing on oil-free areas where skin does not stretch and keep them clean! Watch our Application Video to become a pro.
New York, NY
Kevin is an Irish illustrator & children's book writer living in New York. He draws animals & listens to music. Check his illustrations for the books Chocolate Cake, Tiny Little Fly, and his book Harold's Hungry Eyes.
Shipped with love outta Brooklyn, NY.
Free domestic shipping with orders of $40 and up
A note for international customers: Occasionally overseas shipments will take a longer time due to the delivery country’s customs. Each customs office is different and Tattly is not responsible for any extra fees or tariffs.
More by Kevin Waldron
Applying Tattly is SUPER EASY!
1. Skin should be clean, dry and free of makeup, sunscreen or lotions.
2. Remove clear top sheet.
3. Press tattoo, design facing down, onto skin.
4. Hold wet cloth against back of tattoo. Press down and make sure to wet it thoroughly.
5. Wait 30 seconds, then peel off paper backing.
6. Gently rinse image with water for best effect.