Watercolor Hummingbird Tattoo
Watercolor Hummingbird says, "It's only temporary!" You'll be glad this beauty by Stina Persson paid a visit.
Size: 3.5" x 3"
Tattly tattoos are safe and non-toxic, lasting on average 2-4 days. We suggest placing on oil-free areas where skin does not stretch and keep them clean! Watch our Application Video to become a pro.
Stina uses ink, watercolor or collages with ceremonial Mexican cut papers to create a style that is both vivid and elegant. She fuses the traditional with the edgy to introduce a modern look to illustration – a look that is appreciated by numerous clients including Nike, Microsoft, Louis Vuitton, Veuve Clicquot, L’Oreal, O.P.I., Vogue Japan, W Magazine, and WWD Magazine. You can shop her artwork here.
Shipped with love outta Brooklyn, NY.
Free domestic shipping with orders of $40 and up
A note for international customers: Occasionally overseas shipments will take a longer time due to the delivery country’s customs. Each customs office is different and Tattly is not responsible for any extra fees or tariffs.
Applying Tattly is SUPER EASY!
1. Skin should be clean, dry and free of makeup, sunscreen or lotions.
2. Remove clear top sheet.
3. Press tattoo, design facing down, onto skin.
4. Hold wet cloth against back of tattoo. Press down and make sure to wet it thoroughly.
5. Wait 30 seconds, then peel off paper backing.
6. Gently rinse image with water for best effect.