Hey, sailor—make waves in this traditional design by Jessi Preston! Your crew will be transfixed by the beauty of this mythical mermaid and her siren song.
Size: 2.5" x 5"
Tattly tattoos are safe and non-toxic, lasting on average 2-4 days. We suggest placing on oil-free areas where skin does not stretch and keep them clean! Watch our Application Video to become a pro.
Jessi Preston has traveled as an unarmed gypsy, mastered the art of pinata destruction, and managed to elude Bigfoot since receiving her BFA from the Tyler School of Art. She is co-owner of Two Horses Tattoo & Hair Boutique in Montreal and Lombard Street Tattoo in Portland, OR and currently works as a tattoo artist, illustrator and graphic designer. Jessi specializes in traditional tattoos, class acts, and other uncomfortable situations.
Shipped with love outta Brooklyn, NY.
Free domestic shipping with orders of $35 and up
A note for international customers: Occasionally overseas shipments will take a longer time due to the delivery country’s customs. Each customs office is different and Tattly is not responsible for any extra fees or tariffs.
Applying Tattly is SUPER EASY!
1. Skin should be clean, dry and free of makeup, sunscreen or lotions.
2. Remove clear top sheet.
3. Press tattoo, design facing down, onto skin.
4. Hold wet cloth against back of tattoo. Press down and make sure to wet it thoroughly.
5. Wait 30 seconds, then peel off paper backing.
6. Gently rinse image with water for best effect.