Sweater Cat Tattoo
Sweater Cat is here and full of purr-sonality! Anything is paw-sible with this feline by your side.
Size: 2" x 2.5"
Tattly tattoos are safe and printed with vegetable-based ink, lasting on average 2-4 days. We suggest placing on oil-free areas where skin does not stretch and keep them clean! Watch our Application Video to become a pro.
Victoria, BC, Canada
Marc Johns is an artist who creates simple drawings that are sometimes funny, and sometimes ridiculous. He lives with his wife, two sons, and his drawer full of pens in Victoria, BC, Canada. Did you know that you can get his original drawings, prints, and classes directly from him?
Shipped with love outta Brooklyn, NY.
Free domestic shipping with orders of $40 and up
A note for international customers: Occasionally overseas shipments will take a longer time due to the delivery country’s customs. Each customs office is different and Tattly is not responsible for any extra fees or tariffs.
More by Marc Johns
Applying Tattly is SUPER EASY!
1. Skin should be clean, dry and free of makeup, sunscreen or lotions.
2. Remove clear top sheet.
3. Press tattoo, design facing down, onto skin.
4. Hold wet cloth against back of tattoo. Press down and make sure to wet it thoroughly.
5. Wait 30 seconds, then peel off paper backing.
6. Gently rinse image with water for best effect.