We're Hiring a Part-time Photographer!
We are looking to hire a joyful, creative, driven, big-hearted photographer. This is a part-time role, 3 days a week. We are fairly flexible on the scheduling which makes this role ideal for someone who is also running their own photo projects.
In this role you will own and help evolve Tattly's visual language and work closely with the Design, Marketing and Custom team to execute on all of Tattly’s photography needs.
- Photographing and retouching all of Tattly's brand imagery from applied shots to still life and product shots.
- Sourcing models and clothing/props for shoots.
- Collaborating on creative direction and execution of marketing campaigns and launches to increase Tattly awareness.
- Organizing and keeping track of Tattly assets on the server.
- Updating and reshooting outdated Tattly photos.
- Keeping the photo studio organized.
- Coordinating with every department to keep all press folders updated.
- You have strong photo retouching/compositing skills (Photoshop, Lightroom).
- You are able to provide your own camera and lenses.
- You have knowledge of different lighting setups, specifically alien bee lighting systems.
- You are resourceful and are comfortable working with a modest budget.
- You are able to take the lead on shoots, but also comfortable with collaboration.
- You love animated GIFs.
- We would be really excited if you have video editing skills.
- You are confident in who you are and in your talent, yet are humble and grateful by nature.
- You figure things out and you love a good challenge.
- You’re self-driven (tell us about your side projects) and excited to work with a hardworking and kind team.
- You are excited about helping us grow Tattly. You care and are excited about your contributions having an impact on the bottom line.
- You’re a big hearted human, joyful and kind.
- You are legally allowed to work in the US, and are excited to commute to our beautiful Boerum Hill Office every day.
Team Tattly is a friendly bunch and shares their working space with team CreativeMornings. We work door to door with the creative co-working space Friends Work Here. These are all companies started and run by our founder Tina Roth Eisenberg. If you want to learn more about her values and how she runs her companies, watch her 99U talk. Tina considers Tattly a labor of love, with which we are catapulting beautiful art and joy into the world. Tattly is not solving the world’s biggest problems, but we are putting smiles on people’s faces and helping support artists with our generous royalty. We are proud of that.
- Flexible scheduling (3 days per week)
- An endless supply of tattoos and snacks
- 24/7 confetti drawer access
- dog love with Ginger and Jack Charles
If you think you are the perfect candidate for this role, please send us a thoughtful email in which you tell us a bit about yourself, why you’re a good match, what lights you up, what attracts you to our company. Please include a link to your portfolio, as well as link to your favorite Tattly design and a joke. Applications without a joke will not be considered. → firstname.lastname@example.org