Amber Damsel Tattoo
Other nicknames for damselflies (not to be confused with dragonflies) include damsels, bog dancers and devil’s darning needles. Pretty neat.
Size: 2.5" x 2.5"
Tattly tattoos are safe and printed with vegetable-based ink, lasting on average 2-4 days. We suggest placing on oil-free areas where skin does not stretch and keep them clean! Watch our Application Video to become a pro.
San Leandro, CA
The current iteration of Barloga Studios has been more than twenty years in the making. For more than two decades the father/son tandem of Dennis and Roy Barloga have been making photographs in a shared studio in Northern California. Currently they are concentrating on photographs on handmade paper and exploring a wide range of subjects both natural and man-made.
Shipped with love outta Brooklyn, NY.
Free domestic shipping with orders of $40 and up
A note for international customers: Occasionally overseas shipments will take a longer time due to the delivery country’s customs. Each customs office is different and Tattly is not responsible for any extra fees or tariffs.
Applying Tattly is SUPER EASY!
1. Skin should be clean, dry and free of makeup, sunscreen or lotions.
2. Remove clear top sheet.
3. Press tattoo, design facing down, onto skin.
4. Hold wet cloth against back of tattoo. Press down and make sure to wet it thoroughly.
5. Wait 30 seconds, then peel off paper backing.
6. Gently rinse image with water for best effect.