Lucky Ladybug Tattoo
Did you know ladybugs are also called ladybirds and lady beetles? No matter what you call it, you're sure to love our Lucky Ladybug Tattly by artist J6R6.
Size: 1.5" x 1.5"
Tattly tattoos are safe and printed with vegetable-based ink, lasting on average 2-4 days. We suggest placing on oil-free areas where skin does not stretch and keep them clean! Watch our Application Video to become a pro.
Grand Rapids, Michigan
J6R6 is a stationery and lifestyle brand based in Grand Rapids, MI. Established in 2021 by husband-wife team Jason and Rachel Six, J6R6 creates functional art for people to enjoy and use every day. Product collections are centered around original art by Rachel Six – product design and creative direction by Jason Six. Visit J6R6.com to learn more.
Shipped with love outta Brooklyn, NY.
Free domestic shipping with orders of $40 and up
A note for international customers: Occasionally overseas shipments will take a longer time due to the delivery country’s customs. Each customs office is different and Tattly is not responsible for any extra fees or tariffs.
Applying Tattly is SUPER EASY!
1. Skin should be clean, dry and free of makeup, sunscreen or lotions.
2. Remove clear top sheet.
3. Press tattoo, design facing down, onto skin.
4. Hold wet cloth against back of tattoo. Press down and make sure to wet it thoroughly.
5. Wait 30 seconds, then peel off paper backing.
6. Gently rinse image with water for best effect.