Bluebell Bouquet Tattoo
These gorgeous flowers won't wilt or droop! Alanna Cavanagh's Bluebell Bouquet offers the perfect floral centerpiece for your skin.
Size: 3.5" x 3.5"
Tattly tattoos are safe and printed with vegetable-based ink, lasting on average 2-4 days. We suggest placing on oil-free areas where skin does not stretch and keep them clean! Watch our Application Video to become a pro.
Alanna is a Toronto based illustrator + printmaker whose work has been described as simple yet sophisticated with a witty point of view. Her clients include Neiman Marcus, Chronicle Books, Crane stationery + Penguin. When not working she can be found wandering through bookstores or listening to podcasts. Her silkscreen prints are available through her shop. Art prints can be purchased through One Kings Lane.
Shipped with love outta Brooklyn, NY.
Free domestic shipping with orders of $40 and up
A note for international customers: Occasionally overseas shipments will take a longer time due to the delivery country’s customs. Each customs office is different and Tattly is not responsible for any extra fees or tariffs.
Applying Tattly is SUPER EASY!
1. Skin should be clean, dry and free of makeup, sunscreen or lotions.
2. Remove clear top sheet.
3. Press tattoo, design facing down, onto skin.
4. Hold wet cloth against back of tattoo. Press down and make sure to wet it thoroughly.
5. Wait 30 seconds, then peel off paper backing.
6. Gently rinse image with water for best effect.