Add some delicate accents to your outfit by wearing these Arrows by Wesley Stuckey. They look great together but hold their own by themselves.
Size: 3" x 1.5"
Tattlys are safe and non-toxic, lasting on average 2-4 days. We suggest placing on oil-free areas where skin does not stretch and keep them clean! Watch our Application Video to become a pro.
Originally from a tiny town in South Mississippi, Wesley Stuckey is a designer, illustrator, printmaker, and educator in Baltimore, Maryland. He draws inspiration from nature, Southern culture & hospitality, opulent 19th century architecture, ingenuity & design achievements of the 20th century.
A recent project that he is really proud of is City Seeds.
Shipped with love outta Brooklyn, NY.
Free domestic shipping with orders of $35 and up
A note for international customers: Occasionally overseas shipments will take a longer time due to the delivery country’s customs. Each customs office is different and Tattly is not responsible for any extra fees or tariffs.
Applying Tattly is SUPER EASY!
1. Skin should be clean, dry and free of makeup, sunscreen or lotions.
2. Remove clear top sheet.
3. Press tattoo, design facing down, onto skin.
4. Hold wet cloth against back of tattoo. Press down and make sure to wet it thoroughly.
5. Wait 30 seconds, then peel off paper backing.
6. Gently rinse image with water for best effect.