Fierce Flower Tattoo
What's that hiding in the greenery? It's Willian Santiago's Fierce Flower.
Size: 2.5" x 3.5"
Tattly tattoos are safe and printed with vegetable-based ink, lasting on average 2-4 days. We suggest placing on oil-free areas where skin does not stretch and keep them clean! Watch our Application Video to become a pro.
Willian is a Brazilian artist who mixes manual techniques with digital illustration. His work brings beautiful compositions of colours and textures, with graphic and round forms. Elements of the daily life are transformed into a playful and surreal universe loaded with history and rich references of the artist. You can buy prints of his work here!
Shipped with love outta Brooklyn, NY.
Free domestic shipping with orders of $40 and up
A note for international customers: Occasionally overseas shipments will take a longer time due to the delivery country’s customs. Each customs office is different and Tattly is not responsible for any extra fees or tariffs.
More by Willian Santiago
Applying Tattly is SUPER EASY!
1. Skin should be clean, dry and free of makeup, sunscreen or lotions.
2. Remove clear top sheet.
3. Press tattoo, design facing down, onto skin.
4. Hold wet cloth against back of tattoo. Press down and make sure to wet it thoroughly.
5. Wait 30 seconds, then peel off paper backing.
6. Gently rinse image with water for best effect.