Philodendron Monstera Tattoo
It may be hard to be-leaf that this Tattly isn't a photograph because Lyon-based artist Vincent Jeannerot's watercolor paintings are naturally stunning!
Size: 3" x 3.5"
Tattly tattoos are safe and printed with vegetable-based ink, lasting on average 2-4 days. We suggest placing on oil-free areas where skin does not stretch and keep them clean! Watch our Application Video to become a pro.
For over thirty years, the original botanical watercolors of Vincent Jeannerot have been transmitting sensibility and emotion which he feels when he paints the tiny details or a delicate shadow. Participating in national and international exhibitions he also teaching in his own gallery, located in Lyon, France.
Shipped with love outta Brooklyn, NY.
Free domestic shipping with orders of $40 and up
A note for international customers: Occasionally overseas shipments will take a longer time due to the delivery country’s customs. Each customs office is different and Tattly is not responsible for any extra fees or tariffs.
Applying Tattly is SUPER EASY!
1. Skin should be clean, dry and free of makeup, sunscreen or lotions.
2. Remove clear top sheet.
3. Press tattoo, design facing down, onto skin.
4. Hold wet cloth against back of tattoo. Press down and make sure to wet it thoroughly.
5. Wait 30 seconds, then peel off paper backing.
6. Gently rinse image with water for best effect.