Floral Lion Tattoo
He's as loyal as a lily, ferocious as a foxglove, and as gentle as a geranium. He's your new pal, Floral Lion, by artist Helen Dardik.
Size: 3.5" x 3.5"
Tattly tattoos are safe and non-toxic, lasting on average 2-4 days. We suggest placing on oil-free areas where skin does not stretch and keep them clean! Watch our Application Video to become a pro.
Ottawa, ON, Canada
Helen Dardik was born in Odessa by the Black Sea, and has been creating art since before she can remember. She continued to create while moving from Siberia to Israel and finally to Canada, where she now resides.
Helen Dardik is represented by Ashley Lorenz of Lilla Rogers.
Shipped with love outta Brooklyn, NY.
Free domestic shipping with orders of $35 and up
A note for international customers: Occasionally overseas shipments will take a longer time due to the delivery country’s customs. Each customs office is different and Tattly is not responsible for any extra fees or tariffs.
Applying Tattly is SUPER EASY!
1. Skin should be clean, dry and free of makeup, sunscreen or lotions.
2. Remove clear top sheet.
3. Press tattoo, design facing down, onto skin.
4. Hold wet cloth against back of tattoo. Press down and make sure to wet it thoroughly.
5. Wait 30 seconds, then peel off paper backing.
6. Gently rinse image with water for best effect.